Save the dates - September 16 & 17
20th Annual Irish 2000 Festival
Irish Through and Through
It’s time for the Irish 2000 Festival, this September 16 & 17 at the Saratoga County Fairgrounds. And this year we’re pulling out all the stops for our 20th Anniversary!
You can expect top-notch Irish music and dance, as well as an Irish themed fireworks show! We also have a Celtic Kids area, Celtic crafts and lots of food and beverages. And don’t forget to get your commemorative 20th Anniversary Guinness Pint Glass!
Running 5-11PM Friday, September 16 and 10AM-11PM Saturday, September 17, Irish 2000 is non-stop music and so much more.
FRIDAY - The Coors Light Stage features four performances running 5:45-11PM. The Druids start things off, followed by The Peelers, Screaming Orphans and closing with Gaelic Storm.
SATURDAY- Irish 2000 has three stages filled with non-stop music and dance. Gates open at 10am. This year’s bands, in order of appearance:
- Coors Light Stage: The Narrowbacks, Kilmaine Saints, Hair of the Dog, Screaming Orphans, Shilelagh Law, Gaelic Storm.
- Patricia McSweeney Memorial Stage: Rakish Paddy, Ireland the Band, Frank Jaklitsch, Three Irish Voices, Brothers Flynn, Blarney Rebel Band, Who’s Your Paddy.
- Timothy J Nelligan Memorial Stage: McKrells, The Druids, Girsa, Ireland the Band, Get Up Jack.
- Throughout the day on the Coors Light Stage and the Tim Nelligan Memorial Stage, Irish Dance groups will perform as well as the Schenectady Pipe Band.
- There also is a variety of activities for kids, including rides, games, animals and magic!
Get Your Tickets
Save money and purchase your tickets early! Discount tickets are available at any Price Chopper location with their Ticket To Go program through September 15 at 10PM. Use your AdvantEdge card to receive an extra $1 off! You can also purchase advance sale discounted tickets here 'Online Tickets' until September 15 at 10PM.
Advance sale Friday-only tickets are just $16 ($20 at the Gate), Saturday-only are $18 ($25 at the Gate). Or you can purchase a two-day pass, advance sale only, for just $29. Children 12 and under are FREE!